Arabic Between Your Hands Textbook: Level 2, Part 2 العربية بين يديك كتاب الطالب الثاني
- Level’s units, books and lessons:
The second level consists of two parts (books), each of which includes 8 units (total of 16 units). Each unit consists of 13 lessons, constituting a total of 208 basic lessons in this level. The lessons of each unit are organized as follows:
- Dialogue (1), exercises and vocabularies 2 pages
- Sounds and exercises 1 page
- Grammatical notes (1) 1 page
- Speaking and listening (1) 1 page
- Comprehension text and vocabularies (1) 2 pages
- Grammatical notes (2) 2 pages
- Dialogue (2), exercises and vocabularies 2 pages
- Grammatical notes (3) 1 page
- Speaking and listening (2) 1 page
- Comprehension text and vocabularies (2) 2 pages
- Grammatical notes (4) 2 pages
- Expression 2 pages
- Dictation and handwriting 1 page Total of 20 pages per unit
- Tests and Evaluations:
The second level (book 1 and 2) comprises two types of tests
- Short tests: 8 tests after each 2 units.
- Extended tests for determining level:
- Level test at the beginning of this level to determine the student level and measure his ability to begin the second level.
- Midlevel test (at the end of the first book in this level)
- Final comprehensive test (at the end of the second book in this level)
At the end of the second level, there are lists of vocabulary used in each unit and another list of all the vocabularies of the level arranged alphabetically.
Click here to download Arabic Between Your Hands Textbook: Level 2, Part 2 Audio content.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!