Essentials of Islamic Faith
Author: M. Fethullah
Publisher: The Light (2005)
Pages: 302 Binding:Â Paperback
- Supranormal phenomena such as spiritualism and telepathy
- Death and spirit after death
- The realm of invisible existence: the spirit and angels
- The employment of jinn in different tasks
- Questions concerning Destiny and free will
- The Resurrection
- The Holy Quran as the Word of God and an undeniable proof for Muhammad's Prophethood
Essentials of the Islamic Faith is a selection from some of the speeches M. Fethullah has given to large audiences over a life-time of dedicated service. In these speeches, he explains the principal elements of Islamic belief - belief in the existence and Unity of God; in Resurrection and the Day of Judgment; in Divine Scriptures and other familiar themes of Islamic discourse. What is special and unique about the presentation of them in this book is that the author is constantly aware of the encroachment (and the seductive appeal) of cultural attitudes which are hostile not to Islam only but to any religious and contemplative way of life.
Paperback /302 Pages
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!