The second book of the Learn Arabic series consists of six sections and they are as follows:
- First Section: Occupations and Daily Activities
- Second Section: Identity, Family, and Relatives
- Third Section: Community and Services
- Fourth Section: Health and Hygiene
- Fifth Section: Holidays and Religious Occasions
- Sixth Section: Hobbies and Free Time
Each of the six sections is made up of four units. The first three units have three lessons each; the fourth unit in each section is dedicated to review of the material and has two lessons. In total, therefore, the book has 24 educational units (of which 6 are revision) and 66 lessons.