The student book consists of 24 units: 18 primary units, which present a new subject with each new unit, and 6 revision units, presented after every 3 primary units for review.
Every primary unit has four lessons as follows:
- Lesson One: Conversation + Words and Expressions + Internalization.
- Lesson Two: Grammar Structures +Supplementary activities.
- Lesson Three: Sounds + Listening + Communicating.
- Lesson Four: Reading + Internalization + Cultural Activities (The Holy Quran, Hadith or Nasheed) + Fun Activities.
Recommended Schedule for teaching this book:
Teaching this book requires 90 Classes (45 minutes for each teaching class), which are distributed as follows:
- 72 Classes for primary units (72 lessons)
- 12 classes for revisions units (2 Classes for each unit).
- 6 Classes for exams.