Therapy from the Qur'an and Ahadith
“Therapy from Qur’an and Ahadith” is a thorough guide for mental health and character development. Writing from the psychological perspective, the writer (psychologist herself) has covered the relationship between Islam and psychology, nature of different mental/behavioral problems, and probable therapeutic techniques to address those.
- Collection of faith-based therapies to ensure psychological well-being of the readers.
- Therapeutic processes in accordance with Islam and their implementation strategies.
- Use of psychological analogy that is generally acceptable for Muslims and Non-Muslims.
- Character building guide that covers numerous aspects of human life/personality within boundaries of Shari’ah.
- Helping hand for clinical psychologists/therapist and equally beneficial for keen readers.
Already declared as the bestseller by Darussalam Publishers, the book serves the right purpose by covering the subjects with dire need to cover. The writer; Dr. Feryad A. Hussain is an experienced clinical psychologist and associate professor at International Islamic University, Malaysia.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!