The teacher's guide should be used in conjunction with the textbook and workbook. The teacher's guide helps teachers fulfill learning objectives. Some of the most important aspects of the teacher's guide follow.
- Lesson objectives. At the beginning of each lesson, learning objectives are listed.
- Resources. There is a list of resources that teachers can use to teach the lesson.
- Presenting the reading text. The teacher's guide includes the steps teachers should follow when presenting the reading text to students.
- Presenting the listening comprehension scripts. The teacher’s guide includes the steps teachers should use to present the listening comprehension script.
- Presenting vocabulary and expressions. The teacher’s guide includes the steps teachers should follow when presenting each lesson's vocabulary and expressions.
- Exercises. The teacher's guide contains the steps teachers should follow when presenting the exercises in the textbook.
- Answer Key. Answers for most of the exercises are included.
- Additional exercises. The teacher's guide includes additional exercises.
- Listening comprehension scripts. The listening comprehension scripts are located at the end of the teacher's guide, so the teacher can refer to them if the audio recordings aren't available. Teachers should play the scripts for their students and give them a copy to read.
- Exams. The teacher's guide contains 2 exams: an exam that covers the material in the first part of the book and a final exam. Teachers can photocopy the exams for their students to take at the appropriate point in the school year. The teacher's guide includes the answers to most of the questions on the 2 exams