It is a true story of two camels, one of them was the oppressed one while the other being the oppressor.
To get justice, the oppressed camel chose to report the matter to a personality whose example no one can find.
Besides it complained in such a way that those who were the oppressors, were astonished.
The other camel was very stubborn and difficult to handle but a very good way was found to tame it.
• What was done to the oppressed camel?
• To whom it presented the complaint?
• How a remedy was provided to it?
• How the oppressor camel used to behave?
• How it was stopped from its attitude?
You will find the answers to such sustains in this book.
A unique and beautiful addition to the children's literature.