The Quran (English Translation, Commentary and Arabic Text) - HC
This commentary on the Quran is a concise, easy-to-read guide that enables today’s readers to understand the deeper meanings of the Quran and to reflect upon its relevance in the present world.
- It focuses on the main themes of the Quran, such as God-realization, enlightenment, closeness to God, remembrance, prayer, peace and spirituality.
- It lays stress on the fact that through reflection, deep thinking and contemplation, divine lessons can be learnt from the signs of God scattered across the world.
- It focuses on spiritual development through contemplation and reflection, and by the activation of one’s own thinking processes.
- It brings out for the people of today’s world the underlying lessons and message of the Quran.
- This commentary thus explains the meaning of the Quran in such a way as to give readers a clearer understanding of the message of the Quran and helps them in finding their own way of making it relevant to themselves.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed