- Format:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Black & White, Color, NTSC
- Language:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ English
- Number of tapes:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ 1
- Studio:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Mpi Home Video
- VHS Release Date:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ May 15, 2001
- Run Time:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ 87 minutes
Ali was one of the best fighters of all time. And this 90 minute documentary captures some of his greatest moments - the title winning victory over Liston, his captivating interviews with the press, and still photographs of his 1974 win over George Foreman.
This video has been eclipsed by more recent documentaries such as the the 6 video set "Muhammad Ali: The Whole Story," "The Fights and Times of Muhammad Ali," the ESPN Sports Century one hour documentary, and a number of others. If you have those, you dont need this. But if all you want is one 90 minute video, this will do fine